We offer the following services, activities and support programs to our community:
- On the first and third weekends, we have a 10:30 am Sunday Worship Service. A traditional worship style. Attire ranges from Sunday best to very casual. Holy Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of each month and on special worship days. We practice an open table, all are welcome! Whatever your family make-up, you are welcome to be a part of our faith community! Jesus never turned anyone away, and neither do we!
- On the second and fourth weekends, we have our Pathways Worship Service at 10:30 am. Designed to be informal and interactive, we gather together for song, prayer, and share reflections on the scripture. We then transition to our Worship Stations for quiet meditation or a hands-on activity. Our goal and mission is to Share the Light of Christ. For months that have a 5th Sunday, our worship is expressed through engaging with our community. Please check with us for the varying community activities.
- “Strip Teasers” sewing group, 7:15 pm. Come for conversation as you work on a personal or mission project. Women and men. seasoned sewers and quilters, or beginners are welcome!
- Adult Bible Study, 6:00 pm. Don’t have a Bible? We have one you can use. Don’t know much about the Bible? Great! Come and share your questions with other inquiring minds! We also include a “S’more” time during worship that is an educational moment geared to all ages.
- Choir Rehearsal, 7:00 pm. Come! Make a joyful noise unto God! Join us in praising God through choral singing. An informal schedule during the summer.
- Food Pantry & Church Office, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Food Pantry Ministry - Open to those who reside within the Imlay City school district. Please call the church office for details.
- “Relay for Life” at the Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds in Imlay City. Look for our booth and handmade jewelry!
- “Strip Teasers” sewing group - Their knitted or quilt ministry projects include Little Dresses for Africa, Anti-bullying rainbow scarves, lap blankets, knitted knockers, and adult bibs.
- Our Mission Trips
Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota
Back Bay Mission in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Local Ministry Outreach
LACADA shelter for women and children
FAN substance abuse prevention program
Project Homeless Connect
Flint elementary students; Flint water crisis