We offer the following services, activities and community support programs:
- Worship with us during our traditional Sunday service at 10:30 a.m. Attire ranges from Sunday best to casual. During the service we include a “S’more” that is an educational moment geared to all ages. Holy Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of each month and on special worship days. We practice an open table. All are welcome! Whatever your family make-up, you are welcome to be a part of our faith community! Jesus never turned anyone away, and neither do we!
- We offer at 10:30 a.m. on the second and fourth Sunday of every month a Pathfinders Worship Service in place of our traditional service. Designed to be informal and interactive, we gather together in the Pathfinders Service for traditional and contemporary songs, videos, prayer and share reflections on the scripture.
- Join us following each service for food and fellowship with your friends and neighbors.
- “Strip Teasers” sewing group, 7:15 pm. Come for conversation as you work on a personal or mission project. Women and men are invited as well as seasoned sewers and quilters and beginners. See more information below.
- Adult Bible Study, 7:00 pm. Don’t have a Bible? We have one you can use. Don’t know much about the Bible? Great! Come and share your questions with other inquiring minds!
- Choir Rehearsal, 7:30 pm. Come! Make a joyful noise unto God! Join us in praising God through choral singing. An informal schedule during the summer.
- Food Pantry, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm. See more below.
- Food Pantry Ministry - Open to those who reside within the Imlay City School District. Outside the church is a red food pantry “blessings” box with a sign that reads, “Take what you need, leave what you can.” Contact us if you would like to know how to donate food or funds to support our food pantry. Always needed are: peanut butter, jelly, toilet paper, juices, canned meat, fruit and vegetables, cereals, soups, crackers and pasta sauce.
- Relay for Life – We have been a past participant in this event.
- “Strip Teasers” sewing group - Their knitting and quilting projects have included Little Dresses for Africa, Anti-bullying rainbow scarves, lap blankets, knitted knockers and adult bibs.
- Our past Mission Trips:
Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota
Back Bay Mission in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Local Ministry Outreach Efforts have included:
LACADA shelter for women and children
FAN substance abuse prevention program
Project Homeless Connect
Flint elementary students and the Flint water crisis
- Call or email us or check our Facebook page and this website for updates and more information, including details on special services, as well as church events and ministry outreach activities. Come join us and meet your friends and neighbors.